We Are Predictive Intelligence Trainers
Is your organization ready for predictive intelligence?
By SUFIAN UDDIN
- Fixed cost for the 3-day training, including all travel, materials, and on-site sessions
- Training material is intended for business analysts, business users, BI/DW teams, report developers
- Training is limited to 10 attendees per session and will be conducted on-site at the client’s facility
- Training cost ranges from $10k to $12k depending on location
The Basics of Predictive Marketing
For starters, Predictive Intelligence goes by several names, most notably Predictive Analytics and Predictive Recommendations. Each has a similar meaning—for our purposes, we’ll use Predictive Intelligence.
With Predictive Intelligence capabilities and features growing to an all-time high, it can be a challenge for users to keep up with new visual components, create compelling dashboards, and truly own their data. Whether you are a beginner just starting out, or are an advanced user looking for additional direction, hands-on training with BlueGranite experts can help you and your organization successfully adopt Power BI.
Our on-site, instructor-led Predictive Intelligence training helps teams adopt Power BI for self-service business intelligence and analytics. Through this curriculum-based approach with hands-on labs and in-person guidance, attendees will be able to build and share stunning visualizations and valuable data insights quickly and easily with Power BI. This expertly designed framework will leave attendees with the knowledge they need to take full advantage of Power BI capabilities and set them up for success with the tool.
- Learn how to create and share compelling data visualizations with your team
- Discover how to find and integrate data from multiple data sources
- Enrich your data with calculations and other features available in Power BI Desktop
- Get started with your own data and analytics by applying classroom concepts with help from a BlueGranite expert
Day 1: Data Visualization
Authoring activities in Power BI Desktop – create a report, interact with it, and upload it to the Power BI Service. Refine report layouts and publish to PowerBI.com for sharing and collaboration among teams.
Day 2: Data Modeling
Overview of data acquisition, data modeling, and security. Review business logic and calculations with DAX in a Power BI data model. Refresh source data and secure data and reports.
Day 3: Advanced Power Predictive Intelligence
Advanced querying and data modeling capabilities. Review data modeling principals and advanced techniques. Understand complex DAX patterns along with Power BI tips and tricks.